We thank you for all your patience and are glad to announce that we will be reopening June 22nd.
We will be operating by appointment only until further notice. Please call, or message us on our Facebook page, to be placed on the call list to be contacted for an appointment.
Going forward, the salon and stylists will need to adjust our practices to safeguard our clients safety, and wellbeing. After we reopen we will be following the listed policies:
- 1. All appointments will be limited to the scheduled client. Until further notice, no visitors will be permitted to accompany the appointment holder. Minors will be limited to a single parent to accompany them.
- 3. Scheduling appointments will be limited to predetermined times created by the stylists according to the amounted time needed for services requested, and kept only to the person scheduling. Please keep in mind, we must address all of our previously scheduled appointments before moving forward.
- 4. As per the state and to keep our stylists and clientele safe, all participants are required to wear a face-covering. You must provide your own face covering.
- 5. At time of arrival please stay in your vehicle and call the salon to check in. 856-768-4100 We will call you back when we are ready for you to come in.
- 6. Please be on time, appointment slots will be timed percisly to give us time to sanitize between clients. If you are more then 5 minutes late you may have to reschedule.
- 7. Please make sure to specify exactly what services you would like at time of making appointment, as with limited time, additional services may not be able to be added on after arrival.
- 8. Temperatures will be taken at the door before entering. If you knowingly have a temperature please let us know ahead of time, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- 9. If you are showing any syomtoms or have been exposed to COVID within the past two weeks prior to appointment we will need to reschedule your appointment.
We thank you SO much for your patience and support and look forward to seeing everyone! Please have just a little more patience with us as we adjust to following the state regulations.
Family owned and operated.
No matter what member of the family needs a haircut, we have a full list of services for everyone. See below for a full list of services. Call with any questions.
We hope you can find everything you need. Shear Pi'zazz is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Feel free to call with any questions or to make an appointment at: